You will need a license in order use Gurobi Optimizer. There are several ways to obtain one, depending on your situation.
- If you would like a free evaluation license, please email us at email@example.com to request one.
- If you have purchased a license from us, that license should be visible through your User Portal > Licenses page on our website (you will need to log in to your account to see this page).
- To use a Gurobi Instant Cloud license, you'll need to download a Cloud license from your Cloud Manager.
- To use a Web License Service (WLS) license, you will need to download a WLS client license from our server.
- To use Gurobi as a client of a Gurobi Compute Server, you will need to create a Compute Server client license.
- To use Gurobi as a client of a Gurobi token server, you will need to create a token server client license.
Academic and Research users
- If you are a faculty member, student, or staff of a recognized degree-granting academic institution, you can obtain a free academic license from our website.
- If your university has an Educational Institution Site license already in place, you will need to create a token server client license.
- If you are a research staff member of a research institute, we may be able to provide you with a free research license. Please submit a support request:
- Specify your current Gurobi usage as Academic.
- Specify the type of issue as License issue.
- Recently graduated? With the Take Gurobi With You (TGWY) program, you can continue to get free, unrestricted access to Gurobi after graduation.
Sign up for our free Gurobi Online Course License. It has limited capabilities (max 2000 decision variables and 2000 constraints)—but it is robust enough for new learners.
Please sign in to leave a comment.