You are creating a new account
- Go to the Gurobi User Portal (https://portal.gurobi.com/iam/login/) and register a new account with your email address.
- Choose your password when prompted during the account registration.
- Next, you will receive a code to the registered email. Enter it to confirm your account. Please note the verification code is only valid for 24 hours. You can request a new code by trying to log in at https://portal.gurobi.com/iam/login. If you request a new code, all previous codes will become invalid. Please ensure you use the latest code to verify your email address.
- You should now be able to log in to your account.
Note: If you accidentally close the page to enter the verification code, you can always get back to it by trying to log in at https://portal.gurobi.com/iam/login.
You have a Gurobi account but have not accessed it via the Gurobi User Portal
- Go to the User Portal (https://portal.gurobi.com/iam/login/) and enter the email address linked to your Gurobi account.
- Follow the instructions to migrate your account to the User Portal. You will receive an email from email@example.com with a temporary password in your registered email account. Please be sure to check your spam folder as well.
- Navigate to https://portal.gurobi.com/iam/login/ and sign in using your registered email address and the temporary password. The temporary password is valid for seven days. If it has expired or you cannot sign in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You should be prompted to choose a new password to migrate from our old system to the user portal.
- Upon selecting a new password, you should have access to your account in our portal.