The memory heap in Java is fixed at runtime, which can lead to an out-of-memory condition. However, you can adjust the size of the memory heap by setting the -Xmx parameter when you launch the Java VM.
Articles in this section
- Which R versions are supported by Gurobi?
- How to handle a NoClassDefFoundError?
- How to handle a BadImageFormatException?
- How do I use Gurobi with PyCharm?
- How does Gurobi perform on different computer hardware?
- What can be done to avoid an out-of-memory condition?
- Can I use Python 3.x on macOS?
- Error message: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.
- A Java program gives out-of-memory errors, yet the same model can be solved as an LP or MPS file.
- How do I configure a new Gurobi C++ project with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017?