The memory heap in Java is fixed at runtime, which can lead to an out-of-memory condition. However, you can adjust the size of the memory heap by setting the -Xmx parameter when you launch the Java VM.
Articles in this section
- C++: Add Constraints efficiently using std::vector
- Gurobi 9.0.1: Python 3.8 installation issue on Windows (DLL not found)
- C++ compilation on Linux
- CMake: C/C++ compilation of Gurobi projects
- How do different Gurobi APIs perform?
- Which R versions are supported by Gurobi?
- How to handle a NoClassDefFoundError?
- How to handle a BadImageFormatException?
- Which versions of Python can I use with Gurobi?
- A Java program gives out-of-memory errors, yet the same model can be solved as an LP or MPS file.