Support for Python 3.5 was added in Gurobi version 7.0.
Articles in this section
- What is the Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) for Gurobi?
- Which R versions are supported by Gurobi?
- How to handle a NoClassDefFoundError?
- How to handle a BadImageFormatException?
- How do I use Gurobi with PyCharm?
- How does Gurobi perform on different computer hardware?
- What can be done to avoid an out-of-memory condition?
- How do I cite Gurobi software for an academic publication?
- Can I use Python 3.x on macOS?
- Error message: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.