To install a free academic license, the computer must be connected to the university network, via either a physical connection or VPN. If you use VPN, the connection to the Gurobi servers must go through the VPN. Once the license has been installed successfully, a connection to the university network is no longer required. If your computer cannot be connected to the university network, contact email@example.com for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Token server availability
- How do you install free academic licenses in a computer lab where many students will use the software?
- How can I use a free academic license on a home computer?
- How many free academic licenses can I get?
- What system changes can cause a Gurobi license key to fail?
- How do you release a shared license?
- I want to run an older version of Gurobi Optimizer. How can I get a license for it?
- How do you install a license key on a computer that cannot run grbgetkey
- How do I put the license key file in an alternate location?