With default parameters, the barrier algorithm will return a basic solution for linear programs. However, if you set the Crossover parameter to 0, then it will not.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I get the Pi values for a MIP problem?
- Is Gurobi Optimizer deterministic?
- What is the difference between user cuts and lazy constraints?
- Why do I see increasing/large MIP gap values?
- How does presolve() work?
- How do you implement lazy constraints in Gurobi?
- Can you modify the branch-and-bound algorithm or create a branch-cut-and-price algorithm?
- Does Gurobi have a solution polishing algorithm?
- How do I find additional solutions to a model?
- Does the barrier algorithm return a basic solution for LPs?