With default parameters, the barrier algorithm will return a basic solution for linear programs. However, if you set the Crossover parameter to 0, then it will not.
Articles in this section
- How to use MIP starts
- How does Gurobi compute the IIS for infeasible models?
- What does "Presolve: All rows and columns removed" mean?
- How can I return from multi-objective optimization back to single-objective mode?
- Why can't I get the Pi values for a MIP problem?
- Is Gurobi Optimizer deterministic?
- What is the difference between user cuts and lazy constraints?
- Why do I see increasing/large MIP gap values?
- How does presolve() work?
- How do you implement lazy constraints in Gurobi?