For customers who have purchased a license or have contacted Gurobi sales for a time-limited evaluation license, a manual key installation process is available. Login to the Gurobi website and select the license ID. When you see the detailed instructions, click on the link marked "click here for additional instructions".
Articles in this section
- How do I cite Gurobi software for an academic publication?
- How do you install free academic licenses in a computer lab where many students will use the software?
- How can I use a free academic license on a home computer?
- How many free academic licenses can I get?
- What system changes can cause a Gurobi license key to fail?
- How do you release a shared license?
- I want to run an older version of Gurobi Optimizer. How can I get a license for it?
- How do you install a license key on a computer that cannot run grbgetkey due to a firewall or other issue?
- How do I put the license key file in an alternate location?