A license key is also valid for an older version. However, the older version needs to see the license key, either by copying it to the default directory for that version or by setting the GRB_LICENSE_FILE environment variable.
Articles in this section
- grbgetkey: command not found
- How do I use Docker with a token server license?
- How do I upgrade a token server?
- How do I check for a valid license?
- How do I change my website account email address?
- How can I check for if tokens are available from the token server?
- What system changes can cause a Gurobi license key to fail?
- How do I release a shared license?
- How can I get a license for an older version of Gurobi Optimizer?
- How do I install a license key on a computer that cannot run grbgetkey?