Some Windows computers require the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package. For 64-bit Windows, it is available at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=2092, and for 32-bit Windows, it is available at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5582.
Articles in this section
- Which R versions are supported by Gurobi?
- How to handle a NoClassDefFoundError?
- How to handle a BadImageFormatException?
- How do I use Gurobi with PyCharm?
- How does Gurobi perform on different computer hardware?
- What can be done to avoid an out-of-memory condition?
- Can I use Python 3.x on macOS?
- Error message: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.
- A Java program gives out-of-memory errors, yet the same model can be solved as an LP or MPS file.
- How do I configure a new Gurobi C++ project with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017?