Gurobi staff have investigated many reports of random errors with the same model on the same computer. Almost always, the cause was a hardware failure. Use a standard tool such as Memtest86 to test your computer for hardware problems.
Articles in this section
- Constraint has no bool value (are you trying "lb <= expr <= ub"?)
- What is the model fingerprint in 9.0 log files?
- Export Model from Gurobi
- Upload Files for Testing, Tuning, and Benchmarking
- Managing Infeasibility
- Where can I learn more about building optimization models?
- How do I model piecewise-linear functions?
- How do I model logical expressions?
- Can I add locally valid constraints in Gurobi MIP?
- How do I manage multiple models in a program?