Gurobi staff have investigated many reports of random errors with the same model on the same computer. Almost always, the cause was a hardware failure. Use a standard tool such as Memtest86 to test your computer for hardware problems.
Articles in this section
- Upload Files for Testing, Tuning, and Benchmarking
- Managing Infeasibility
- Where can I learn more about building optimization models?
- How do I model piecewise linear functions?
- How do I model logical expressions?
- Can I add locally valid constraints in Gurobi MIP?
- How do I manage multiple models in a program?
- Why does an MPS file produce a completely different objective with different solvers?
- What are the differences between LP and MPS file format?
- Why is Gurobi slow to build a model matrix?