This can be done by setting the LogToConsole parameter to 0 and keeping the OutputFlag parameter at its default value of 1.
Articles in this section
- What does "Objective Q not PSD" or "Quadratic equality constraints" mean?
- How to set termination criteria (e.g. time limits) in multi-objective environments
- Log files in Gurobi
- How to change parameters in a callback?
- What does GURO_PAR_NOLOCALDISK mean?
- How to create a Gurobi log file from AMPL
- I have tuned parameters for another solver; how do I get similar performance from Gurobi?
- How do you set multiple termination criteria for a model?
- Is there a parameter to send the solver output to a log file without also printing that information on the screen?
- Why does Gurobi ignore the parameter values that I set in my program?