One Gurobi environment can manage multiple models. Create just one Gurobi environment (ex: GRBEnv) and create the models using that one environment.
Articles in this section
- Export Model from Gurobi
- Upload Files for Testing, Tuning, and Benchmarking
- Managing Infeasibility
- Where can I learn more about building optimization models?
- How do I model piecewise linear functions?
- How do I model logical expressions?
- Can I add locally valid constraints in Gurobi MIP?
- How do I manage multiple models in a program?
- Why does an MPS file produce a completely different objective with different solvers?
- What are the differences between LP and MPS file format?