The only way to create a custom algorithm like this is to stop solving, modify the model, and start solving again.
Articles in this section
- Is Gurobi Optimizer deterministic?
- What is the difference between user cuts and lazy constraints?
- Why do I see increasing/large MIP gap values?
- How does presolve() work?
- How do you implement lazy constraints in Gurobi?
- Can you modify the branch-and-bound algorithm or create a branch-cut-and-price algorithm?
- Does Gurobi have a solution polishing algorithm?
- How do I find additional solutions to a model?
- Does the barrier algorithm return a basic solution for LPs?
- When will more threads make it faster to solve a model?