At Gurobi, we often ask customers to upload model files for testing, tuning, or benchmarking. The security of your model and data is important to Gurobi. The safest way to send the zipped models or data to Gurobi is through the upload page on the Gurobi website.
Please follow these steps:
- Export your models as MPS or REW files. The REW format is an anonymized version of the MPS format. An LP model file is also acceptable, but the behavior of an LP file may not be as accurate as that of an MPS/REW file. To export the model file, use the write() function of your chosen API.
- Compress the model file using a compression tool like bzip2, zip, 7zip, or gzip.
- Login to your account on the Gurobi website.
- Upload the compressed model file at Support → Upload. If you have already opened a help center request, please include the ticket number on the form.
- After you have uploaded the file, please let us know the name of the uploaded file, preferably within your help center request if possible.
Your uploaded files are stored on a secure server and are only accessible by Gurobi Experts, TAMs, developers, and IT staff, all of whom have been trained to handle these files securely.