If you have a standalone Gurobi license (free academic or commercial) and you want to call Gurobi from inside GAMS, you need a Gurobi/GAMS link. There are two options:
Articles in this section
- Multiprocessing and the Gurobi Python API
- Log output lag in Jupyter notebook
- Alternatives for cmd (Windows command line)
- Using GAMS with Gurobi
- Side effects when using matplotlib
- Compiling C/C++ Projects on Windows
- How do I use Gurobi with PyCharm?
- Error message: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.
- How do I configure a new Gurobi C++ project with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017?
- How do I use Gurobi in an Eclipse Java project?