Gurobi produces a log that allows you to track the progress of the optimization.
In v9, a default log file is written only for command-line Gurobi (gurobi_cl) and for the interactive shell (gurobi.sh). When you use one of the APIs to initiate the optimization, you need to specify the log file name using the parameter LogFile.
This log file will be written relative to the directory from which you execute your application.
In earlier Gurobi versions, the output was automatically stored in a log file.
- Is there a parameter to send the solver output to a log file without also printing that information on the screen?
- How do I suppress all console output from Gurobi?
- How to create a Gurobi log file from AMPL
- How does log rotation work with Gurobi Compute Server
- What is the model fingerprint in 9.0 log files?