Information about optimization algorithms
- How to use MIP starts
- How does Gurobi compute the IIS for infeasible models?
- What does "Presolve: All rows and columns removed" mean?
- How can I return from multi-objective optimization back to single-objective mode?
- Why can't I get the Pi values for a MIP problem?
- Is Gurobi Optimizer deterministic?
Tips and tricks to build optimization models
- NumPy data type in constraint produces error "Constraint has no bool value"
- Constraint has no bool value (are you trying "lb <= expr <= ub"?)
- What is the model fingerprint in 9.0 log files?
- How do I export a model from Gurobi?
- Upload Files for Testing, Tuning, and Benchmarking
- Managing Infeasibility
Controlling Gurobi algorithms
- User Cuts: How to fix error 20000
- Why is the Runtime attribute 0?
- What does "Objective Q not PSD" or "Quadratic equality constraints" mean?
- How to set termination criteria (e.g. time limits) in multi-objective environments
- Log files in Gurobi
- How to change parameters in a callback?
Installing and maintaining Gurobi license keys
- grbgetkey: command not found
- How do I use Docker with a token server license?
- How do I upgrade a token server?
- How do I check for a valid license?
- How do I change my website account email address?
- How can I check if tokens are available from the token server?
Information about Gurobi remote services, compute server and Instant Cloud
- How can I stop a running Compute Server?
- Explanation of different Gurobi versions on Instant Cloud
- Compute Server as a service (grb_rs)
- How to use Priorities in Compute Server Groups
- Retrieving variable attributes efficiently
- Academic Cloud Options
Interaction between Gurobi and computer hardware and software