Information about optimization algorithms
- What does "Presolve: All rows and columns removed" mean?
- How can I return from multi-objective optimization back to single-objective mode?
- Why can't I get the Pi values for a MIP problem?
- Is Gurobi Optimizer deterministic?
- What is the difference between user cuts and lazy constraints?
- Why do I see increasing/large MIP gap values?
Tips and tricks to build optimization models
- What is the model fingerprint in 9.0 log files?
- Generate Recording File for Support
- Export Model from Gurobi
- Upload Files for Testing, Tuning, and Benchmarking
- Managing Infeasibility
- Where can I learn more about building optimization models?
Controlling Gurobi algorithms
- How to change parameters in a callback?
- What does GURO_PAR_NOLOCALDISK mean?
- How to create a Gurobi log file from AMPL
- I have tuned parameters for another solver; how do I get similar performance from Gurobi?
- How do you set multiple termination criteria for a model?
- Is there a parameter to send the solver output to a log file without also printing that information on the screen?
Installing and maintaining Gurobi license keys
- What can I do to resolve an "ERROR 303" from grbgetkey?
- How do I renew my free academic license?
- How do I transfer my free academic license?
- How to check for a valid license
- How do I change my account email address?
- Token server availability
Information about Gurobi remote services, compute server and Instant Cloud
- Compute Server as a service (grb_rs)
- How to use Priorities in Compute Server Groups
- Retrieving variable attributes efficiently
- Academic Cloud Options
- Configuring an AWS EC2 instance for a Gurobi license
- Error: "No compatible runtime available for version X.X.X" with Compute Server
Interaction between Gurobi and computer hardware and software