Skip to main content

What type of license best suites our project?



1 comment

  • Eli Towle
    Gurobi Staff Gurobi Staff

    Assuming this is an academic (non-commercial) project, an academic WLS license will probably be the easiest to use. Academic WLS licenses allow you to use Gurobi as long as the machine/container has an active internet connection.


Please sign in to leave a comment.