Skip to main content

dynamic host name



1 comment

  • Matthias Miltenberger
    Gurobi Staff Gurobi Staff

    Hi Mengyuan,

    For this use case, you should either use a floating academic site license, that is, have your university set up a Gurobi token server that can be reached from your cluster.

    The other solution is to use our Web License Service to handle the licensing for the individual cluster nodes. Please note that until now this requires to run Gurobi within a container environment.

    You can find more information about our academic licenses here: Academic Program and Licenses
    Please open a Support ticket at to proceed with your license request.



Please sign in to leave a comment.