Welcome to Gurobi Optimizer! We're here to help you get started!
Basic steps to get started with Gurobi Optimizer
- First, obtain a Gurobi license.
- Next, install Gurobi Optimizer or Gurobi Compute Server.
- Then, retrieve and set up your license.
- Finally, test your installation and license.
Learn how to use Gurobi with some short tutorials
- Gurobi Command Line Interface (gurobi_cl) tutorial
- Tutorials on using the Gurobi APIs
- Jupyter tutorials
- Gurobi webinars on YouTube
Getting help with installing and using Gurobi
Some additional helpful examples
Frequently asked questions
- How do I install Gurobi for Python?
- How do I obtain a free academic license?
- How do I set system environment variables for Gurobi?
- How do I start a token server?
- How do I resolve an "Academic Domain Error"?