At Gurobi Support, we take pride in assisting our customers!
We provide answers to many questions in our Knowledge Base. We are constantly expanding this resource; please visit!
For academic users: While we make the full-featured version of our product available to the academic community at no cost, we cannot provide one-on-one support beyond assistance with licensing and installation issues. Please visit the Knowledge Base and Community Forum.
For commercial users: To create a new support request, click the link marked "Submit a request" near the top right corner.
- Click on your profile in the top right corner to see all of your previous requests.
- Please provide your License ID with your request; this will help us direct your request more efficiently.
- If you do not know your License ID, let us know your Gurobi configuration; are you using Gurobi Compute Server, Gurobi Instant Cloud, etc.?
- Please include the text (or attach a screenshot) of the error message, if you are getting one.
- Let us know of any changes in your system or Gurobi version.
For commercial tuning requests: Model tuning is one of the services that Gurobi Support offers to our commercial customers. If you would like us to recommend parameters to decrease the solve time for your model(s), please:
- Prepare and upload your model: How do I upload or send files to Gurobi Support?
- Let us know your goals and current Gurobi settings:
- What are your desired termination criteria (MIP gap, time limit, etc.)?
- What are the desired solve times for your model?
- Are you currently setting any parameters?
- Do you have a MIP start?
- Include Gurobi logs for your models, if available.