The following table shows which Python versions are supported by Gurobi. A red ✔ denotes which version of Python is used for the Gurobi distribution's interactive shell.
For more information about software supported by Gurobi, see the list of Platforms supported by Gurobi.
Note: The information reported here refers to the Gurobi Optimizer when downloaded from our website. For the conda and PyPI packages, only a subset of these combinations may be available.
- How do I install Gurobi for Python?
- How do I resolve common installation issues with the Gurobi Python Interface: gurobipy?
- How do I resolve the error "UnsatisfiableError" when using conda install?
- How do I update my Gurobi installation to a newer version?
- How do I resolve the error "Could not open PYTHONSTARTUP"?
- Platforms supported by Gurobi