No. You can only add globally valid constraints inside a callback.
Articles in this section
- How do I relax the integrality conditions in my model?
- How do I pass an objective bound to Gurobi?
- How do I use MIP starts?
- How do I inject a solution calculated in a separate process?
- What is the difference between user cuts and lazy constraints?
- How do I implement lazy constraints in Gurobi?
- Can I add locally valid constraints in Gurobi MIP?
- Can I access the MIP cuts generated by Gurobi?
- How do I modify the branch-and-bound algorithm or create a branch-cut-and-price algorithm?