No. You can only add globally valid constraints inside a callback.
Articles in this section
- How do I relax the integrality conditions in my model?
- What are the differences between Constraint Programming and MIP?
- How do I pass an objective bound to Gurobi?
- How do I use MIP starts?
- How do I inject a solution calculated in a separate process?
- What is the difference between user cuts and lazy constraints?
- Issue in Gurobi v9.1.0: Pre-specified user cuts
- How do I implement lazy constraints in Gurobi?
- Can I add locally valid constraints in Gurobi MIP?
- Can I access the MIP cuts generated by Gurobi?