No. You can only add globally valid constraints inside a callback.
Articles in this section
- What is the model fingerprint in 9.0 log files?
- Generate Recording File for Support
- Export Model from Gurobi
- Upload Files for Testing, Tuning, and Benchmarking
- Managing Infeasibility
- Where can I learn more about building optimization models?
- How do I model piecewise-linear functions?
- How do I model logical expressions?
- Can I add locally valid constraints in Gurobi MIP?
- How do I manage multiple models in a program?