Version 7.0 added General constraints, which capture many popular types of logical expressions. More complex logical expressions can be created via combinations of General constraints.
Articles in this section
- Managing Infeasibility
- Where can I learn more about building optimization models?
- How do I model piecewise linear functions?
- How do I model logical expressions?
- Can I add locally valid constraints in Gurobi MIP?
- How do I manage multiple models in a program?
- Why does an MPS file produce a completely different objective with different solvers?
- What are the differences between LP and MPS file format?
- Why is Gurobi slow to build a model matrix?
- Why do I get random errors when solving the same model on the same computer?