If you would like to upgrade to the newest version of Gurobi Optimizer, please ensure that you have also updated your token server to the latest version. To upgrade the token server:
- Stop the Gurobi token server with grb_ts -s.
- Check whether there are any custom settings in your license file (such as a custom PORT or PASSWORD) that you want to transfer to the new license file.
- Install the latest version of Gurobi Optimizer from the Download Center.
- Log into your account at gurobi.com and navigate to "Downloads & Licenses > Your Gurobi Licenses". Select the correct license from the table of licenses.
- Retrieve the license file via the command: grbgetkey xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Start the Gurobi token server with grb_ts.
Note: if you use the grbgetkey command to retrieve the license, please ensure you are using the latest version of grbgetkey.
- How do I update my Gurobi installation to a newer version?
- Quick Start Guides > Setting up and using a Floating license (for Windows, Linux, and macOS)