If you would like to upgrade to the newest version of Gurobi Optimizer, please ensure that you have also updated your token server to the latest version.
To upgrade the token server:
- Stop the Gurobi token server with grb_ts -s.
- Check whether there are any custom settings in your license file (such as a custom PORT or PASSWORD) that you want to transfer to the new license file.
- Install the latest version of Gurobi Optimizer from the Download Center.
- Log into your account at gurobi.com and navigate to "Downloads & Licenses > Your Gurobi Licenses". Select INSTALL on the correct license from the table of licenses.
- Copy the line with grbgetkey and the key code such as xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Retrieve the license file via by running the command: grbgetkey xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx on your machine via either the Start/Run menu (Windows only) or a command/terminal prompt (any system).
- Start the Gurobi token server with grb_ts.
Note: if you use the grbgetkey command to retrieve the license, please ensure you are using the latest version (10.0.1) of grbgetkey.
Note: Clients of the token server can still run older versions of Gurobi, as Gurobi licenses are backwards compatible.
Please sign in to leave a comment.