Accounts and Licensing
Website accounts and license keys
Setting Up a License File with grbgetkey
- How do I resolve the error "No Gurobi license found"?
- Where do I place the Gurobi license file (gurobi.lic)?
- How do I generate a license file for a computer without internet access?
- How do I set up a license without installing the full Gurobi package?
- How do I force Gurobi to stop using an old or incorrect license file?
Academic and Research Licenses
- How do I obtain a free academic license?
- How do I resolve the error "LICENSES_ACADEMIC_EXISTS"?
- How do I resolve the error 'User account type is not academic'?
- How do I get started with Gurobi for academic users?
- Support for users with academic licenses
Floating Site (Token Server) Licenses
- How do I set up and use a floating token server license?
- How do I start a token server?
- How do I create a token server client license?
- How do I automatically start the token server on Linux?
- How do I check the status of the token server from a client?
Web License Service (WLS)
Other Licensing Topics
- How do I resolve an "Error 10009: Unable to open Gurobi license file"?
- How do I choose a Gurobi license type?
- How do I release a shared license?
- How do I check for a valid license file?
- How do I resolve a "Model too large for size-limited Gurobi license" error?