The grbgetkey executable is located within the Gurobi installation. If you receive a "command not found" error when trying to set up a license file with grbgetkey in the command prompt/terminal, please:
- Ensure Gurobi Optimizer is already installed on your system.
- Try specifying the full path to grbgetkey. If Gurobi is installed in the default location, this can be done as follows:
- Linux: /opt/gurobi912/linux64/bin/grbgetkey xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
- MacOS: /Library/gurobi912/mac64/bin/grbgetkey xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Windows: C:\gurobi912\win64\bin\grbgetkey xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx