Tips for making an efficient request
- Provide your License ID
Please provide your License ID with your request; this will help us direct your request more efficiently. If you do not know your License ID, let us know your Gurobi configuration; are you using Gurobi Compute Server, Gurobi Instant Cloud, etc.?
- Include the error message
Please include the text (or attach a screenshot) of the error message, if you are getting one.
- Other details to include
Let us know of any changes in your system or Gurobi version.
- Include model details for commercial tuning requests
Model tuning is one of the Gurobi Expert services offered to our commercial customers. If you would like us to run some tests and recommend parameters to improve the time it takes to find a solution to your model(s), please:
- Prepare and upload your model: How do I upload or send files to Gurobi?
- Let us know your goals and current Gurobi settings:
- What are your desired termination criteria (MIP gap, time limit, etc.)?
- What are the desired solve times for your model?
- Are you currently setting any parameters?
- Do you have a MIP start?
- Include Gurobi logs for your models, if available.