Gurobi V7.0 added a feature for MIP Solution Pools. Specifically, you can use a solution pool to find the N best solutions, or N solutions that are less than a specified gap from the optimal solution. For more details, see the solution pool section in the Reference Manual.
Articles in this section
- Why does Gurobi perform differently on different machines?
- How to use MIP starts
- Is there a way to predict how long it will take Gurobi to solve a MIP?
- How to query best bound or best objective value in multi-objective optimization?
- How does Gurobi compute the IIS for infeasible models?
- Can I access the MIP cuts generated by Gurobi?
- What does "Presolve: All rows and columns removed" mean?
- How can I return from multi-objective optimization back to single-objective mode?
- Why can't I get the Pi values for a MIP problem?
- Is Gurobi Optimizer deterministic?