Gurobi offers three academic options for cloud computing:
- If you can connect to your university's network from the cloud instance via a VPN, you can set up a free academic license file yourself by following the instructions for a named-user academic license.
- We can provide access to the Gurobi Instant Cloud product for just the cost of the AWS/Azure machine hours.
- If neither of the above will work, we can provide you with an academic license for your cloud instance via a manual process.
If you are interested in one of the latter two options, please submit a support request.
- How do I configure an AWS EC2 instance so the license file remains valid?
- How do I install a free academic license key on a cluster or in a shared computer lab?