Gurobi offers three academic options for cloud computing:
- If you can use a VPN tunnel from your cloud instance to your university, you can install a free academic license yourself by following the instructions for a named-user academic license.
- For academic use, we can provide access to the Gurobi Instant Cloud product for just the cost of the machine hours.
- If neither of these will work, we can provide licenses via a manual process.
If you are interested in one of the latter two options, please submit a support request.
- How do I configure an AWS EC2 instance so the license file remains valid?
- How do I install a free academic license key on a cluster or in a shared computer lab?