If you use free Individual Named-User Academic licenses in a computer lab or on a campus network, then a license is required for each user on each computer, and each license file must be set up separately.
For networked computers
Gurobi offers a multi-user Educational Institution Site license that provides a central license token server; this eliminates the need to request and set up a license file for each user on each computer.
For an HPC cluster
A multi-user Educational Institution Site license is also the recommended license for use on an academic HPC cluster.
- Gurobi for Academics and Researchers
- How do I use Gurobi on multiple computers for my academic research?
- How do I renew an Educational Institution Site (floating) license?
- How do I use Docker with a token server license?
- How do I get started with an academic license?