The grbgetkey executable is located within the Gurobi installation. If you receive the error "command not found" or "'grbgetkey' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file" when trying to retrieve a license file with grbgetkey in the command prompt/terminal, please:
- Ensure Gurobi is already installed on your system.
- Try specifying the full path to grbgetkey. If Gurobi is installed in the default location, this can be done as follows:
- Linux: /opt/gurobi911/linux64/bin/grbgetkey xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
- MacOS: /Library/gurobi911/mac64/bin/grbgetkey xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Windows: C:\gurobi911\win64\bin\grbgetkey xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx