If you use a free named-user academic license in a computer lab, then a license is required for each user on each computer, and each license file must be set up separately.
Alternatively, Gurobi offers a multi-user academic site license that provides a central license token server; this eliminates the need to request and set up a license file for each user on each computer. This is also the recommended license for use on an academic HPC cluster. This type of license must be managed by a system administrator. To request this license, please ask the system administrator to submit a support request.
- Gurobi for Academics and Researchers
- How do I use Gurobi on multiple computers for my academic research?
- How do I renew an academic site (floating) license?
- How do I use Docker with a token server license?
- How do I get started with an Academic license?