If grbgetkey produces a message that looks like this:
ERROR 303: hostname mymachine.mydomain (22.214.171.124)
not recognized as belonging to an academic domain
it means your domain isn't on our academic domain list.
- Please make sure you are connected to your university network. If your university provides a VPN, please connect to it before retrieving your license.
- If you are having trouble generating your license file through a VPN, note that some VPNs are configured to use split tunneling, where traffic to public internet sites is routed through your ISP. You should ask your network administrator whether the VPN can be configured to route traffic to gurobi.com through the private network.
- If traffic gets split via split tunneling and not all your internet traffic is directed through the VPN connection, you can try to force the traffic to not be split:
For more information, please see the section "Academic validation" in the Quick Start Guides.
If you are still receiving a 303 error, please submit a new request and attach a screenshot. Someone from our support team will be happy to help you.
- How do I resolve the error "grbgetkey: command not found"?
- How do I install Gurobi on a machine without internet access?
- How do I resolve an "ERROR 405" from grbgetkey?
- How do I resolve the error "Communication failed" from grbgetkey?
- Quick Start Guides
- File a support request