To request the renewal of an Educational Institution Site license (also known as a floating or token license), please have your system administrator submit a support request via our Help Center. When creating the request:
- Specify your current Gurobi usage as Academic.
- Specify the type of issue as License issue.
- Specify the ID of the site license to be renewed. You can find this ID in the license file (gurobi.lic) on the machine running the token server. The license file is typically saved in a default location.
Please make sure that you can access the license details via the User Portal.
- You may need to change the default filter from "Expired licenses" to "All".
- Ask your system administrator for help if the license is not in your Gurobi account.